Friday, March 5, 2010

I heart beards

Most people don't know this about me, but I have a serious thing for men with beards. Last year I went on a cruise and while aboard the ship I met a guy who was the founder of a club for men who have mustaches and beards called 'Stach Con. I really wanted to join the club just so I could go to the conventions, but alas, I was missing the critical requirement of facial hair.


I am a regular follower of the World Beard Championship, and even yesterday I was at Burger Supreme and I saw this guy with a fantastic red beard and I proudly turned around and stared. I know I am taking a long time to get to the point, and here it is... I love beards! I do. My friend just sent me this diagram it is was too awesome to keep to myself.


6 comments:

  1. This diagram is the most magnificent thing I have ever seen in my life.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick and I had a good laugh over this post. made me miss you and your randomness! Maybe you and your Aunt Joan aren't so different after all. : ) Hopefully she doesn't read this blog. If she does tell me so I can delete my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this... oh thank you! What a beard lover you are (Harrison is still sporting his loud and proud)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the real question is...Do you prefer Hitler length, or Super Wizard? Lol. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING chart. I love how you love hairy men. Well, facial hairy that is. I love a good goatee, alas, I am married to the hairless wonder.

    ReplyDelete