Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home, Home on the Range

Forgive all the old cowboy song refrences.

As promised I have pictures ready to post! My house is still not finished, but it is so much nicer than it was! enjoy!

My Living Room







My Kitchen







And these are the cutest salt and pepper shakers I have ever seen!

Basement Family Room


My Bedroom

I found this fixture in the attic- it's so cool! its about a quarter inch thick crystal that is really ornately carved. I love it!

My house isnt the only thing that got more color- I did too- I am now a brunette!

7 comments:

  1. I love the house!!! You did so many cute things I think it is great. It is fun when you finally get a place you can make your own and you did a good job. Love the hair by the way. Love ay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Do a close up pic of the beadboard in the kitchen--I want to see how it turned out. I'm so happy to finally see pictures. It's like I'm there, really.

    Also, I posted a comment on the last post, but it's not showing up--unless you deleted me. Did you delete me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course i didnt delete it! i thought you said you left a comment, I thought maybe you were teasing me... can you leave it again? I am curious what you wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea it's beautiful and I can't wait to see it in person! That blue is the best color with your fabulous couch! Good job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks awesome!!! I love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I can't wait to come and see it in person. We love the wall colors you picked-- it really looks like YOUR house.

    ReplyDelete