Monday, November 9, 2009

Back in the Saddle

I feel rather terrible- it has been 3 months since my last blog posting. Suddenly this has become my journal that I have been neglecting… I am resolved to have interesting posts on a more regular basis!
First- I feel the need to explain my long absence from my own blog. These past few months have been rather intense! At work we have been putting together a Global Convention for over 12,000 people! It was insane for both the few months leading up to the event and the actual week of the event. But that is a blog post in and of itself (I promise its coming).
And of course there is the buying of my house! It was stressful trying to juggle work, closing on a house and moving in all at once, but I survived and now I have an adorable yellow house to show for it! I have been in the process of fixing the walls and repainting the house for the past few weeks, but my kitchen and living room are almost finished so I will be posting the before and after pictures soon. I just need to do one more coat of paint to complete my awesome kitchen.
I am just trying to get my house hooked up to the internet and then we will be back in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment