Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting Started

This may seem like a strange time to have this dawn on me, and to be honest I should have figured this out years ago! But I have recently realized that I am now an adult. I know, I already admitted it's strange. I have graduated from college, I am in a career, and to top all of that off I will soon be a home owner. I think it was the last thing on that list that threw me head first into the horrible realization that I am now a responsible-bill-paying-adult. There it is, and there is no going back now!
So as a tribute to this wonderful time of life I have decided to document all the adventures I am soon to have!
And just to give you a preview of what's to come I will be documenting the whole home buying experience; painting, redecorating, landscaping, etc.
I am also going on my first ever cruise to Mexico in a few weeks, and after that it is off to Europe to see the beauty of the Italian countryside!
I have to say, this is going to be a very good year!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the dark side! I am happy to have another bloggin Core on my list of friends and family. Can't wait to see the pics from the cruise, oh and EUROPE!!! Have I mentioned that I am jealous??? :)

    ReplyDelete